Beef and Noodles2019-09-04
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
Beef and Noodles
Beef and Noodles – ingredients and method
- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a 13x9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.