Pumpkin Dump Cake2019-09-17
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake – ingredients and method
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and milk. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin filling. Sprinkle pecans over the cake mix. Drizzle melted butter over all.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.