Honey Grilled Shrimp2019-08-31
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 1:36 h
Honey Grilled Shrimp
Honey Grilled Shrimp – ingredients and method
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a large bowl, mix together garlic powder, black pepper, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce, wine, and salad dressing; add shrimp, and toss to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
In a small bowl, stir together honey, melted butter, and remaining 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce. Set aside for basting.
Lightly oil grill grate. Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Baste occasionally with the honey-butter sauce while grilling.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.