Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos2019-08-10
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos – ingredients and method
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound large fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half. Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with Ranch dressing.